Monday, June 27, 2005

Getting settled

No post in weeks, I know. I only recently got my computer up and running here in Texas. I have also been slammed with military in-processing, as well as 3 different life support classes. We are (almost) fully out of boxes and nto our new home. It is great. By far the nicest place I have lived in my life.
I am getting excited/scared/nervous/freaked about having to start taking care of patients again soon, this time with responsibility. Hard to believe that the time has come.
Can't write much now... have to be up for 2 days of field training in a few hours. Just writing to let you know that I'm not dead, and that all is so far well...
Steve
P.S. San Antonio is freaking HOT!!!!

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
������« ? EmergiBlogs # ������»