Friday, April 01, 2005

St. Louis, Here I Come!!

Well, I found out today that I am one of 300 students in my whole university that got student tickets for all 3 games this weekend. I am the only medical student who gets to go- at least on the 30 dollar for all 3 games tix!! I am an Indiana fan through and through, but I have to go root thr Louisville Cards on to victory! (Even though I think Ilinois will win by 8) Sue me, I'm a realist. I just wanted to gloat a little- this is the first time I have EVER put my name in a lottery for anything and actually won!
My wife has some family in town, so I have a free place to crash. Hopefully I can hook up with some fun fans while I'm down there. Anybody who reads this going? Shoot me an email- we'll hook up!
Well, I have to go to bed. My last exam of Medical school is tomorrow morning. One last Medicine shelf exam, then party under the arch!
Steve

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
������« ? EmergiBlogs # ������»