Saturday, April 09, 2005

Man, I suck at Blogging....

It must have something to do with the fact that I type with three fingers...

Oh well- I got back from St Louis on Monday night, in time to see the great Illini fall. I spent the weekend in the city. I had a ticket to the games, but it was a solo seat. I unloaded them and made 650 bucks, and drank a lot of beer with my friends. It was crazy there. Illini fans outnumbered all others at least 10-15 to 1. They totally owned the city, and they acted like it. It would have been worth staying until after the last game just to see how the mood in the town had changed.

I was on my last career spring break this week. My last rotation starts Monday, with an outpatient family med guy in the country. He doesn't know it yet, but i will be gone a lot this month. I have to drive to Atlanta to take the USMLE's 1000 dollar raping of the class of 2005 that they like to call the clinical skills exam. Then Tobi and I are spending the last week before graduation in San Antonio looking for a house. (If we could just sell the godforsaken one we are in!!!) We have another open house tomorrow, this one with a realtor, so hopefully it will be busy.

I can't believe I am one short month from MD. That is crazy. Be afraid, be very afraid...
Steve

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
������« ? EmergiBlogs # ������»