Monday, February 14, 2005

One more blogger...

Well, not that the world needed it, but here is yet one more blog. My name is Steve and I am a senior medical student at the University of Louisville School of Medicine. I am 30 years old, and I have a wife of 7 years, Tobi, along with two georgous daughters, Haley and Riley. We will be uprooting in June after I graduate. We are moving to San Antonio, Texas, so I can do a residency in Emergency Medicine with the US Air Force. ( I'm sure there will be plenty more on that to come...) Hopefully this blog will be sort of a cathartic stress release. I hope to make some friends and learn a little about myself in the process. I hope to get to know lots of you!
Steve

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
������« ? EmergiBlogs # ������»